Wednesday, July 24, 2013

About


Little About Me

My name is Angie Morrissey. I’m addicted to jogging and party planning. I wish I was more interesting but that is pretty much the extent of my hobbies.  I did take belly dancing for a long time but that was over 10 years ago so I am pretty sure it doesn’t count.  Although my husband still tells his friends about it so I should be able to, right? 

Anyway, I had this crazy idea to write a book series on parties about a year ago so I am also an author. Although some days I wish I wasn’t because it was totally not worth it. It was an entire year of my life where I became obsessed and said silly stuff to my kids like (true story) “You can’t eat that, it’s for the photo shoot!”. Miraculously though I can still set up a killer tablescape without having to be in the fetal position so at least I still have that.

I am also considering writing a book series on jogging…. 

I live in a small town called Longmont (just east of Boulder) in Colorado with my two kids and husband.  Before being promoted to “mommy!” I was a marketing director in the high tech industry (ah, now you understand why I took belly dancing).  It was super boring and it pretty much turned me into a big nerd. Then I had kids and now I am told I am just weird and embarrassing.

My husband and I were married in the mountains of Costa Rica and someday I hope to write a blog about it and right here it will say, “To read this post click here”.    

My hope for this blog is to inspire people get their PARTY ON!!

Cheers,
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment